Cloud PAC Management
All the configurations for your PAC projects will be stored in their corresponding "Collections". To access the current configuration, click on the "PAC Management" link from the menu on the left.
Users can search for any specific application from the list of PAC applications.
Click on the
Connector Nameto view the configuration.
- Users can make changes in the configuration and update the configuration details by clicking on
1) Run Crawler and Pentest
- Users can start the
Crawlingby selecting the run option from the action items. And start the
Pentestingby clicking on the
Startbutton or from the action items.
2) Third Party Integration
- User can click on Third Party Integration option to integrate respective work management plateforms.
3) Collection Configuration
- User can see the list of files available in the collection by click on
- Users can manage permission to the PAC Application.
- Select the users you want to give access to from the list of users.
5) Edit Wizard
- Users can edit the PAC Application in the Wizard mode.
- If you want to delete the Application you can select the
Deleteoption from the Menu.