The Connector in Prancer is a configuration file that holds the credentials needed to connect to a path defined in the Snapshot file. By using the Connector, users can authenticate with various cloud providers and services. Users can view a list of all Connector files present in a Collection, upload new Connector Configuration files, update existing Connector files, and download or copy Connector files for further use. Uploading a new Connector JSON file will update the data of an existing Connector file with the same name. The Connector feature in Prancer allows users to easily manage and use credentials for connecting to cloud providers and services. You can get more ideas about Connector from here.
- Connector list
- The user can see all the files inside collection by clicking on the drop-down in collections and choosing
All files. Under the header Connectors of the all files dialog box, list of all the connector files present inside collection is available as shown below.
- Upload Connector File
- The user can upload a new Connector Configuration file from the collection list screen.
- User can upload the
connector jsonfiles in the Collection by drag and drop method or by clicking on the
Click herebutton as shown below. Also, the user can upload multiple files simultaneously by select multiple files from the computer or drag and drop multiple files.
- If user upload the
Connector jsonfile and connector file with the same name already exists in the given collection, it will update data in the existing Connector configuration.
- Update Connector File
- The user can click on the connector file they want to alter, and a file dialogue box displaying their connector JSON will appear where user can edit their connector configuration. Next, by clicking on
Keep Changes, they can save their revised connector JSON.
- Download or copy Connector File
- The user can copy or download the file from the connector JSON detail dialog box which appears by clicking on the name of the connector file.
- clicking on the copy to clipboard icon will copy the content of the connector JSON to the clipboard and similarly clicking on the download icon will download the content of the connector JSON in a file.