We provide the Admin user's feature to invite staff to access the prancer web application.
- Admin can create different roles and assign one or multiple roles to each staff user.
- User Management has the following features for Company Admin.
- The admin user can see the list of roles and assign permissions to each role.
- Admin can edit/delete the role and create a new role.
- To add a new role, click on the "Add Role" button. In the add-role section, the user can define the name of a new role.
A user can assign the permissions to a role from the list of available permissions.
Click on the "save" button will create the new role and display it in the list.
Invite new user
- Admin can add/invite new users using send an email. Admin cannot add/invite a new user based on its selected subscription plan.
- After sending the invitation, the admin can view user permission and status in the table.
- Staff users receive the invitation link in email through a link. they can set the password and log in to the Prancer Web application.
- After setting a new password, the status will be changed from "Pending" to "Registered" in the user management screen.
- Admin can also remove the staff users.
Change User Permissions
- Newly registered staff user does not have permission to see/access any page.
- Admin users can assign a role to a particular staff user to see/access more features.
- To change the user role, click on staff from the list. It will open the screen, and the admin can manage the user's role by selecting a checkbox and clicking on the
savebutton to save role(s).
- After changing the role, the staff user can see/access more features allowed by the admin.